Tuesday 29 October 2013

DAY 49: La Subnormal (Retard)

I really am quite a retard. I wish I could excuse this story with the fact that I was drunk or dancing or something but nope, I literally just tripped...I tripped and fell backwards into my glass coffee table, smashing right through it. Go me. Luckily I wasn´t too badly cut, just a bit of a slice on my leg which I carefully wrapped my towel round to stop the pulsing blood....so good at first aid me... I have really hurt my back though and went to the hospital yesterday to see if it was ok. I wasn´t entirely sure what they told me but I think I have fractured it or something...don´t really know what that means...and so I am on some strong pain killers. Woo! Missed work yesterday and literally spent the whole day in bed because when I stand up, it bloody hurts so much. Came into work today and really wish I wasn´t here but feel bad missing yet another day. I´M GOING HOME ON THURSDAY!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA :D So happy!! I get to see my beautiful doggy Djibril. He´s such a cutie. Funny how that´s the part I´m most excited about, yeah parents will be there and yeah home cooked food, but OMG MY DOG - I miss him so much. God I´m sad... Not much other news really. Been out a few times. Went to an awesome party last Wednesday actually, a Harper´s Bazaar VIP party if you will.....free cocktails....free manicure....free bottle of rum upon leaving....the new collection of Louboutins just you know, lying about......I felt like such an ugly mess though. There I was surrounded by stick-thin models and I stood there dumpy looking, attempting my best to look cool. I´m not cool, so that was quite a struggle. Saturday night was Lara´s birthday and was good fun, having a bit of a botellon in one of the plazas (drinking on the street) before heading to a club. I felt like a little underager hiding my beer as the policemen came to tell us off. We just replied ´NO HABLO SPANISH´and it seemed to work. Idiots. Diet is really going to start next week (can´t be this week...I´m going home, and knowing my mum, she is going to stuff me with home cooking til I can hardly move). So next week! Joining a gym (Erasmus grant should FINALLY be coming in thank God!)....and banning myself from cheese, bread and tortilla....If I am not looking bloody hot by December 22nd (special wee party going on then ;) ), I will be so disappointed. JUST DO IT SLAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment