Thursday 21 November 2013

DAY 71: La Reina de Etiquetas y Tostada

I literally am the Queen of label-making...what an honour....:S So this week has been pretty hectic at work and I must have made and printed (and stuck on) about 1000 address labels (wooooo JUST LOVE MY JOB.....). It´s not actually too bad, well the making them on Word isn´t too bad, but sticking them on envelopes really is quite dire...at least I have my ipod. Anyway, I got pissed off yesterday, long story short, two girls took credit for MY enveloping "skills", when I had done about 200 and they had done about 5. Fucking wanks. It´s the most stupid thing to get annoyed about, but still...labelling and enveloping is pretty much my life at the moment....VIVA ESPAÑA..

The week in summary though unfortunately has not been that eventful. Last Friday I went out for lunch with a few of the girls from work, which was pretty nice except I was in a foul mood and just wanted to sleep. I swear I also got killed in the car one of them was driving. The Spaniards literally are just mental drivers...I could never survive. We got into the car and when Gabi turned on the ignition, dance beats started blaring and she just goes "oops sorry that´s for when I´m drunk". So great, in a car with a casual drunk driver....I put my seatbelt on. Apart from that my life has mainly been slobbing, working, cleaning my apartment (eh eh) and beer-ing. Lara and I drank beers out of mugs on Tuesday afternoon which was a nice way to serve them...fair to say, a beer in the afternoon makes me oh so sleepy and I was in bed before 9.15....clearly getting old. Sanderson and I went out for beers and dinner last night as well (eating far too fucking much...I literally look like a whale atm) and then decided it would be good to stop off at the corner shop on the way back to mine. I´ve had to avoid this place recently as I have been using it far too much. I go there for one of three things: chocolate, cigarettes or tortilla...and I am usually always alone. The guy even said that to me once: "you are always alone"....what a sad life I do leave, let me just go back to my cave and cry about my despair of having no friends....however, I now think that he thinks I´m a lesbian. Both times I´ve been there recently have been with either Liz or Sanderson and both times it´s been late and we´ve been tipsy....just bringing back yet another girl to my lair....

Sanderson really did get a full on spooning last night from me (although she didn´t know this as she was passed out). It´s just nicer when there is someone there to put your leg over...sounding kind of like a creepy lesbo slut now...

Again, I am unsure of plans for this weekend but NEXT WEEKEND I´m having a flat party....ooh yeah. Kinda worried though, as my flat really does smell, I could see Sanderson flinching when we came in last night. That´s the bad thing about living alone...no one to tidy up for (plus side: you can be lazy if you want, which is what I do....down side: yeah you live in a stink hole).

Oh and the highlight of my week (and this truly proves how boring my life has been recently); I found a toaster in the top cupboard of my kitchen...HALLELUJAH...as long as I don´t buy another tub of Canembert to melt and spread it over the bread like the other day (nom nom)...I don´t see the problem in indulging in one of the easiest and yet most satisfying foods there is. (Yes, I love toast). 


No comments:

Post a Comment